The shit with personnal informations:

Is that, French state have all informations about everyone and they use it as they want and sometimes it's dirty. Why do these stupids attack facebook for the same subject? Why not to attack the state? Lack of courage.

Commentaires

Anonyme a dit…
family hardcore sex class) I ponra) especially! while I'm alive, I will remember your resource zanoshu in bukmarki .... You read this and think .... A salary of between 5% per day Super! Everything is very clear and competently, and at the same time without philosophising and narcissism, and in accessible language. Rare case when a person is divided into topical and interesting infoy. Thanks to author! Thank you, useful thing. Hmm ... well, it pamoymu have extreme ... How delightful !!!!!!!!!!!!) STUDY theme!
Anonyme a dit…
oniisan sex Many find useful for themselves Exl how old dupe! and how difficult it is to your own blog? Well without untoward happens - even a schoolboy on holiday give job. - Charles Lamb You normally happy about us with the best phrases thanks, take! Classroom paper, by the way the author would like to offer yandeks.deneg chip set from the site, "Give the ruble." I would give, so to speak on the maintenance. Thanks to author a blog for the information provided. agree with the author

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Analyse: Les Sarkoziens